Looking to purchase a Delta 600 shower faucet unit

Users who are viewing this thread

Swartz_2007

Reaction score
I am working with a psych hospital and I need a complete Delta Model 600 Shower valve with lever control knob[/B] to simulate the facility. Does anyone have one of these out-dated units in stock. New or Used does not matter. If you do have one (not just parts) Please write to me directly at patrick_keller2007@yahoo.com

Swartz_2007

Reaction score
Detla Model 600 Shower Valve

No I need a Delta Model 600 shower valve. I am not replacing them because of cost. I am installing a custom made cover that prevent patients from hanging themselves. I need the unit for the factory to customize the cover. If you look at www.norvaplastics.com under their suicide prevention products and you will see what I talking about. thanks Pat

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
IN that case, I will check later today, because I should have a body which I would normally use to disassemble when someone wrecks their valve while taking it apart. With the body, you can install a readily available cartridge and trim plate.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks