Mansfield model 500 anti siphon faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

v_dsl_027

Reaction score
HI:
Been searching internet for info on Mansfield model 500 anti siphon faucet and came across this site. I want to order a repair kit because faucet has a small drip. Does anyone have instructions on how to dis assemble the faucet. Info is much appreciated. :)

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
Go to this link, the picture should show how to take it apart, be careful with the VALVE STEM CAP one turns to the left and the other turns to the right to take it loose, you have to know what model you have; you need that info. to get the right kit also. :)

http://www.griggindustries.com/page35.html

v_dsl_027

Reaction score
Thanks for the link to the parts. The unit is left handed (L marking on the side).
My question is once I remove the Stem Valve Cap, how do I remove the actual stem to replace / service the unit? I had shut off supply, used the handle to unscrew out as far as possible. Then removed the Stem Valve Cap. But, could not figure how to pull the actual stem out.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks