View Full Version : Help with identity of 3 valve shower diverter system

09-25-2010, 02:26 PM
Just bought a house wich has a 3 valve system in the shower.
The diverter is almost impossible to open/close (it is a push/pull type) and does not fully shut off.
Would like to replace/repair, but can't figure out what brand this is.
It says Made in Canada on it, is CSA approved, and has these 3 symbols (below) on it.
Can anyone help?


09-25-2010, 07:46 PM
While someone may be able to identify it, a picture would likely help a lot.

The safer, long-term, solution would be to buy a remodel or repair plate to cover the hole, then cut out and replace the whole thing. At least in the USA (not sure about Canada), any new shower or remodel is required to be anti-scald. Most of those are single handle (there are multiple knob valves, but many of them are more expensive). I recently did this at my mother's house for her.