Gerber Maxwell Faucet - Advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Chefwong

Reaction score
I need a basic no frills reliable faucet. This is for a relative who I'm just tidying up the house....
The kitchen may be renovated or not so the faucet can be a long term or short term item.

Whaddya guys recommend for a 2 handle centerset faucet.
I was looking at the box selections- PF, etc.

Have to swing by the plumbing houses but I was thinking of the Gerber Maxwell as the faucet to get.
Thoughts, suggestions.

Chefwong

Reaction score
Not quite sure what the supply house will quote on this but assuming it's retail ( I have a great electrical supply house I use but have never found a good plumbing supply house)......
I may just pickup something at the local Orange or Lowes. PF, Delta or Moen on the alternative equivalent...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Delta two handle "Delex" faucets are quite serviceable, and are good for the long term or short term. I haven't used, or even seen, a Gerber faucet in decades.

Chefwong

Reaction score
Ah...maybe that answers it. I remember eons ago, HD did carry the Gerber line.
I did not see any in their lineup.

Maybe I'm thinking ~old Gerber~ associating it with good quality, similar to Chicago - just not know popular ~brands~.

I'll check out the Delta line...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks