dripdoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Has anyone ever heard of dripdoc? If you have used dripdoc, it would be nice to have a review here.

http://www.gettherating.com/reviews/drip-doc-canton-oh-44702

I got an email from someone saying that was their name, not a friendly one either.

Whoever posted using dripdoc, it was a good answer, and it used the dripdoc@neo.rr.com email address to register. So unless he has an employee that was posting to forums without his knowledge, it just seems goofy.

To whom it may concern,
Regarding the name dripdoc.

I have had the name dripdoc and paid regularly to keep it protected and have proof of such since 1997.
I also have two of the biggest e-mail servers addresses to prove it since that same time. Road runner and yahoo.
dripdoc@neo.rr.com dripdoc@yahoo.com the records of these are also on file.

I suggest you start using a different name in the Canton Ohio area, or I will be forced to file legal action.

It was mr dripdoc himself that had registered, must have a lot going on in his life right now.

Last edited:

Nukeman

Nuclear Engineer
Reaction score
He has no standing for anything on here. Even if someone else used "dripdoc" as a username, there is nothing that he could do about it. In fact, there would be nothing stopping someone from buying the domain www.dripdoc.com (assuming that it hadn't already been taken). So what if he has a couple email addresses with that name? We could go out and make that name at gmail.com or any other e-mail provider.

I would have to go back and look at the TOS and privacy policy of this site, but typically there will be language in there about the owners/mods/etc. not being responsible for things said on the site. This way, someone couldn't sue Terry because somebody tried to attack another plumber's business on here.

About the only thing he could do would be to sue if Terry (or someone else) posted information about him that was known to be false. If it is just your opinion (you don't like the guy, he didn't do good work for you, etc.), you can say what you will as it is true in your opinion.

So basically, he can take a hike. You know, after a response like that on some forums, some users might be inclined to sign him up for some "interesting" websites/newsletters. :)

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Hard to believe that any on-the-up-and-up business would post that kind of language in any circumstance! I am far from a prude, but I know that you don't put anything in an email or otherwise on the internet, if you would not want to see that on the front page of the New York Times with your name and photo under it! Things happen!

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
Ahh DripDoc...
Thatllbe one omy kinfolk...
Ya gotta excuz him as he gets ta sippin the shine n gets all ornery...

He's ona dem ones that dunno wen ta put it down, mosta the time he jes goes home n kicks the dawg or beats the wife n kids...
A ways back I set up an ol P1 puter I had so hiz kids cud do ther book lerning on the puter but now he comes home all likered up and gets on it...
Surfin up neckid lady pics n fighting with people on forums....

Don worry bout him none...
hez a sawed off runt about 4' tall an all he kin beat on is dawgs, womanfolk n kids...
He feels like a big man on his puter when nobody kin tell who he iz...

Itz prolly my falt that he showed up here as I didn't clear out my favorit sitez....

Sorry bout that Terry....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks