Air Spurting from water lines

Users who are viewing this thread

ericpsu

Reaction score
Hello,

I had my 20/40 switch blew on my well and replaced it myself. I am not a pro, just a decent handy guy. I emptied the lines of water by leaving a faucet on and killing the well power. I put the new switch on and everything is working as it should. However, I have air building up in the tank (galvanized) and lines so that at ceratain times air blows out of the system. I also get to the point where no water comes out of the faucet, though it is the only one on in the house. I put in a relief valve where I can let some of the buildup of air out. When I do this, the water through the house reacts fine, but when the well (submersible) kicks back on, it eventually builds the air back up again.

Anyone know how I can get this air out of my pipes. Everything was fine prior to the switch blowing.

Thanks,
Eric

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks