View Full Version : Question about Watts N35B regulator?

09-09-2005, 04:22 PM

I just bought on **** Watts N35B Pressure Regulator.
Unit looks new but there is a piece of black plastic,
visible through the output connector, located a bit to
the left of the center.
On a drawing I did not find what it could be.
Is this normal and if “yes” what it is?
(For me it looks like foreign body.)
Should I disassemble regulator and remove this thing?

Thank you,

- Vitaliy

Dunbar Plumbing
09-09-2005, 07:31 PM
No. Just return the product if you are not sure of what it is and the parts explosion doesn't show either. Could be the diaphragm but then again it sounds distorted, meaning I wouldn't take a chance of installing it and finding out it doesn't work. If you can, take a picture so we can see what you are describing.