Toto Eco Drake Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

JPW

Reaction score
I installed the Toto Eco Drake in our master bath a year ago. It's been a great toilet and has never clogged. However, the fill rate has slowed to a crawl, and it can take up to 5 minutes to fill the tank.

I've tried getting into the E-Max flush system to look for and clean debris, but I can't seem to figure the darn thing out. :mad: Can anyone point me in the the direction of an online PDF diagram of this unit, so I can fix it?

Thanks for the help.

Jeff

Geobrick

Reaction score
I had a similar problem (not with a toto). It turned out that the braided flexible pipe that connects to the stop valve had small pebbles stuck in it. It probably happened after the water company was working on the main supply in the neighborhood. If you haven't aready checked that, I'd recommend you take a look at it.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Toto uses a couple of different fill valves. Does yours have a screw on the top? If it does, that one can't be taken apart (as I understand it). If it doesn't, squeeze the top and the blue part pops off, then you can disassemble it and check the filter. It's made by Korky, so you can view the instructions on their website. if you search, it's here as well.

JPW

Reaction score
Mine is the E-Max system, is elongated, and has a screw. I popped the top off, but couldn't figure out how to remove anything else to check for debris. I'll check the supply line and see if there's debris there.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks