Quick Connects Leaking

Users who are viewing this thread

JMAX

Reaction score
Hi everybody-
I've just installed 3 new bathroom faucets, Delta to be exact. They have the quick connect hoses between the valves and the spout and all of them leak. They leak at the middle "T" that connects to the spout, but they leak from the factory crimp type connection and there is no way to tighten the connection. Has any body else run into this problem? It seems very coincindental that all 3, all the same, would leak at all the same place.

Thanks for any input.

Doherty Plumbing

Journeyman & Gas Fitter
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi everybody-
I've just installed 3 new bathroom faucets, Delta to be exact. They have the quick connect hoses between the valves and the spout and all of them leak. They leak at the middle "T" that connects to the spout, but they leak from the factory crimp type connection and there is no way to tighten the connection. Has any body else run into this problem? It seems very coincindental that all 3, all the same, would leak at all the same place.

Thanks for any input.

Never seen this but what Delta faucet exactly? Model # pls :D?

JMAX

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I'll sleep a little better. They are the Deltal "Lewiston" in oil rubbed bronze model #35901LF-RB bought at Lowes for 216.00.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks