View Full Version : DIY or PROFESSIONAL?

VA Rigger
10-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Our water treatment tank (blue fiberglass filled with calcite) is in need of repair. Internal diverter valve (backwash) creates lots of noise & leaks. Should I replace the unit or try to find replacement parts? Can a DIYer with good plumbing ability accomplish this task or is it best left to the professionals?:confused:

Peter Griffin
10-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Nah, you can do it.. we can help. Post pictures of what you have

10-26-2009, 06:20 PM
The bigger question is whether it is WORTH fixing, or not.