View Full Version : Single handle or 3 knobs

10-17-2009, 12:32 PM
I’m having a hard time finding a single handle tub/shower unit with a diverter on the single handle. Can someone please give me a recommendation? Will that kind of diverter last or is trouble? Should I get a 3 handle unit instead?

I need something higher than the tub spout for the diverter. I sometimes get ‘stuck’ when I bend over and need help to straighten up so I need the diverter and water control about middle wall.

10-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Symmons makes Temptrol models as you describe. It is a good brand, used widely in major hotels. Get it from a good plumbing supplier, or ask your plumber to get it for you.

10-17-2009, 01:41 PM
Hans Grohe also makes a diverting single handle control valve.

10-17-2009, 11:52 PM
That was fast!
Thank you, I'll look a them.