Toto Ultramax with CEFIONTECT in bone

Users who are viewing this thread

kdt

Reaction score
We were looking in a Toto catalog and it appears that the Utramax with CEFIONTECT is only available in white. Is this indeed true, or were we looking at an outdated catalog?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The MS854114SG-01 is a CEFIONTECT version of the Ultramax in Cotton White.
They don't make the CEFIONTECT version in bone, just the MS854114S-03 with standard glazing.

If you are looking for bone, you may try the MS874114SG-01 Carlyle in Bone.

Watergate

Reaction score
CEFIONTECT in Bone

I wrote to Toto about getting the Ultramax with CEFIONTECT in a color other than cotton white. Six weeks later I received a reply. They said to get it in another color would require a minimum order of 100 units.

Perhaps we could get enough people on this forum to order a custom batch. If you are interested in getting a Toto Ultramax (http://www.totousa.com/productpage.asp?PID=717) in Bone or Sedona Beige color, send me an email stating how many you would want to purchase, and what color (Bone, Sedona Beige, Prefer Bone but either, Prefer Sedona Beige but either). If it looks like we can get at least 100 orders, I'll contact a wholesaler and see what price we can get. This is not a business for me. I just want a G-Max flushing toilet with CEFIONTECT, and the cotton white is just too bright. Since I don't want to replumb, I can't use the Carlyle or Vespin toilets.

Dan

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I don't know why you say replumb, unless your water supply is closer than 7" to the center.

I install quite a few Carlyle toilets using the standard 12" rough-in that it comes with.

If the water supply is too close, it's an easy fix.

Watergate

Reaction score
Water Supply

Yes, I meant that the water supply is less than 7" from the center. You say it's an easy fix? I thought it would require cutting out a piece of wallboard, move some pipes, then repair the wallboard and repaint. Not a major repair, but still a hassle. Is there an easier way?

I haven't wanted to take the time to do it myself, and so far I've had problems finding a plumber that will actually come out to my house in Gig Harbor to give an estimate on some plumbing for a kitchen remodel.

Dan

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
dahl_stop.jpg

Outside of the wall, you can add a shutoff by Dahl that angles over.

Or if you don't have the stop, you can pull off the existing stop, solder on a 90 el and a 2" section of copper and install the stop there.

I think I installed a Toto Carlyle in Gig Harbor earlier this Summer.
Yesterday I was on Bainbridge Island.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks