Bathroom Vanity Conumdrum

Users who are viewing this thread

tzzoooma

Reaction score
Replacing old vanity with this. Problem is the water supply lines and one of the drains doesn't line up with the opening. They're off to the side, where the drawers are in the vanity.

What are my options to make this work?

41Q2c8oIgaL._SS400_.jpg

41pBgeCe4nL._SS400_.jpg

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
Hire a plumber to open up the drywall and move the pipes over so they will be out from behind the drawers.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Hire a plumber to open up the drywall and move the pipes over so they will be out from behind the drawers.

Either that, or see if you can cut some of the back out and make it work.
It looks like you have some room there to work with.

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
Not to be a know it all but this exact situation came up the other day for us and I looked into the all in one cabinet/vanity top and sure enough the drawers went all the way to the back. Short drawers are always an option though. Especially with cooktops.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
drawers

If they go all the way to the rear, then the two options are to either open the wall and revise the piping, or modify the drawer to make it fit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks