Cultured marble shower walls

Users who are viewing this thread

queenmum64

Reaction score
I have cultured marble shower walls along with a marble floor. I'm considering having the whole thing removed/demolished and installing tile. However, I want to be able to know how the process of removal is done in order to hire someone who will do it correctly without damaging my wall studs.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It's probably glued to the studs. You'll probably have to pry it off. This could mess with the wall covering on the other side. Once you gained access to an edge of the walls, you might be able to use a sawsall to free it from the studs.

See what other suggestions you get...

Check out www.johnbridge.com for help and research on how to build a tiled shower. You might also want to check out Kerdi at www.schluter.com ... it's a neat way to build a tiled shower.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks