american standard tub

Users who are viewing this thread

deb8997

Reaction score
My husband and i had a huge argument about a chip in our 6 month old American Standard Tub, now he swears only someone could have done it (meaning the kids) they get blamed for everything)i say it could have just happened after reading stuff about AS products and it would have to have been something sharp to cause a chip on the front of the tub facing you, is it possible it could have hust happened or did someone have to put it there?

thanks
deb

PEW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Some things in life never change, usually my parents were right.......

Most likely took a sharp hit. Not the end of the world, try a repair kit to touch it up.

There was a time I would get rather upset over things like that but, I have found there are a lot more important things in life than a scratch here and there.

Paul

SRdenny

Plumbing Contractor
Reaction score
"is it possible it could have just happened".
If your tub is an Americast product, the answer is yes. Contact American Std. and have them come out and inspect your tub.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks