Kohler Lav Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I ran into a Kohler lav faucet that I was not able to remove the aerator from...does anyone know if there is a special tool to do this with as the aerator (plastic part) appeared to be multi sided when I inspected it with a mirror...

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
No Doubt the Kohler engineers have concocted yet something else that might make their customers wait for 3-4 weeks for a special tool that is back ordered. I say this with a big helping of confidence.

theplumber

Reaction score
The only special aerator design I can think of is the one found on Sloan or commercial faucets where u need the key with two teeth opposite of each other that fits inside the outer sleave to twist it out. Past that I haven't met many aerators in a cast brass body that my channel-locks couldn't get out.

Rule of thumb, when u see a Kohler faucet, tell them they need a new faucet made by an honest company

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks