RFC: Toto dual-flush toilet (LeBlanc/Aqua)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cowtown flusher

Reaction score
Does anyone have performance info on the new Toto dual-flush toilet? They should be arriving here any day now, but in the meantime here's some info I have:

Name: LeBlanc Dual Flush Toilet, 1.6 GPF / 0.8 GPF
New Name: Aqua (??)
Model: CST414MP
Spec. sheet claims the toilet scored the highest possible performance rating.
Water surface: 4-1/2" X 6"
Trap Diameter: 2-1/8"
Rough-in: 12"
Trap Seal: 2-1/4"
One year limited warranty
Shipping weight: MS934304SF - 108lbs (49kg)
Shipping dimensions: not listed.

PDF spec file sheet

From the drawing:
It's a two-piece, 27-1/4" depth, 15-1/4" height to seat (no seat included), 30-1/4" to top of tank, 15-3/4" total width.

There doesn't appear to be a CEFIONTECT option. (????)

The drawing shows plumbing sticking out the back, past the skirt, which is smooth all-around.

Comes in Cotton White and Sedonia Beige to match Kohler Biscuit and American Standard Linen.

Price is a little more than half that of the Carlyle. And you have to buy a separate seat.

Any comments appreciated. I'm trying to compare these to Toto's Carlyle and Ultramax. The price and dual-flush feature seem compelling. Visually, it's not as appealling, but for what really matters, performance, there is no data I can find. The Toto site doesn't even show this toilet as available!

As a separate question... how important is the CEFIONTECT feature?

Thanks in advance,

Cowtown flusher

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowtown flusher

Reaction score
Terry, any performance info?

Terry, thanks for inserting the spec sheet. Do you about this toilet's performance, particularly relative to the other Toto toilets? Also, I was told Cotton white is the only colour, but the spec sheet implies there are others on the pricing sheet. Any knowledge on this?

Thanks,

Cowtown flusher

PlumbFlushedOut

Reaction score
Toto dual flush

Recently saw one of the Toto Aquia in action - - impressive! Appears to have the strength of other G-max models although there is no syphon jet. Has a smaller European-like water spot but doesn't seem to hinder its performance. Action is quick and quiet. Parts in the tank look less complicated than the Caromas, etc. Has a neat mounting system to the floor. You attach a stainless flexible supply to the tank before mounting to the floor or you will not reach it because it is very much concealed. Very attractive looking - competes with the Carlyle for clean lines even though it is a two piece.

MaP rating 800 grams

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks