Bathroom Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Baron

Reaction score
We just remodeled our 1/2 bath and need a faucet for our new vanity.

Any manufacturer recommedations?

Thanks.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

Buy one you like the looks of from one of the major brands. It is a subjective decision regardless of what we recommend. Our only agreement is on the ones not to buy.

psolutions

Reaction score
Plumbing Faucet

I would stay away from online purchase unless necessary. Returns and exchanges are a hassle and it seems something is always missing.

Personally i think that most major brands are fine, but get one with a brass/metal drain, not plastic crap.

If you get a faucet with a special finish be sure you clean it per the manufacturers instructions.

Personally i always recommend high arc models so your not bumping your hand on the back the sink while you clean your hands.

Other than that, happy shopping!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

Store brands such as Pegasus from Home Depot. Lowes, Ace Hardware, and similar, all have cheap brands that are unique to them and sometimes hard to find parts for.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Three brands come to my mind as good: Delta, Moen, and Price Pfister. But wait, there's more to the story. These companies make a cheap version of their products for Box Stores. You would be wise to shop at a "real" plumbing store rather than the Box Store. Yes, you'll probably pay more, but there will be a better chance that your new fixture will last a whole lot longer.

Baron

Reaction score
These companies make a cheap version of their products for Box Stores. You would be wise to shop at a "real" plumbing store rather than the Box Store.

Good advice -- thanks.

I'm picking uip my Toto Eco Drake tomorrow morning -- I'll probably get my faucet there also.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks