Jacuzzi tub faucet mounting

Users who are viewing this thread

pbradley_1

Reaction score
I am installing a drop-in whirlpool. The tub area itself is oval but the flange the rests on the deck is rectangular. I was looking for thoughts on drilling holes in one of the corners to mount the faucet and valve handles. The other option would be on the deck itself on the back edge. My concern with this installation is I don't have access to the back wall once the tub is in unless I cut a hole in my hallway. I have bought a Pegasus roman tub faucet from Home Depot which is a wide set three hole installation. Any other advice on deck and subfloor construction would be appreciated. Here is the link to the tub. Thanks. http://products.jacuzzi.com/nd/viewone_07.d2w/description?SCIN=B&SGIN=ESPREE7236

Rombo

Reaction score
If you are worried about not having access to the faucet afterwards then take that faucet back and buy a reliable brand name.

Such as moen, delta, kohler

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks