Kolhler 3 Way Diverter Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Steve From NJ

Reaction score
Kohler discontinued the product. K9527 its a 3 way Diverter and I dont know how to hook it up. You are suppose to lift the handle and it should hold in position and switch between 2 items by turning it. Pushed Down it is suppose to supply the tub. My plumber hooked it up so now I only get water to tub spout with the valve pulled out. I only have the spout and the hand wand hooked up. Kohler has no installation instructions.

It is configured 2-1/2 inch mail fitings across from each other. ( 1 I hooked up the hand wand and the second I hooked up the tub) Above that 2 3/4 inch male conectors at the other two directions ( hooked up supply to these) Above that is 1 3/4 Inch male fiting I have caped.

They sent me a breakdown of the Valve parts. I can E-mail it.

Please Help

animial@aol.com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks