PDA

View Full Version : Porcelain, Fiberglass, and Acylic bathtub repair problems.

THE STEVIGN COMPANY
07-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum and so I hope I'm doing this right. I have been in bathtub refinishing & repair for 25 yrs. If you need some advice or clarification of what this kind of service can do or not do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. If I can make you a smarter consumer, then that's a good thing. So if you have questions about:

Cracks, Holes, Chips, Soft-Bottoms, Burns, Hairline Fractures, Color Change, Slippery Bottoms, ect. let's get started.

Terry
07-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Thanks,
It's nice that an expert on tub repair has signed on.
I've been saved many times by someone that can fix what we break.

jimbo
07-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Good to have you here.

Here are some questions we get a lot:
1) How do you clean the non-skid finish on the bottom of those Kohler tubs?

2) How long can we expect a refinish job to last and look good?

JPKatz
08-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum and so I hope I'm doing this right. I have been in bathtub refinishing & repair for 25 yrs. If you need some advice or clarification of what this kind of service can do or not do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. If I can make you a smarter consumer, then that's a good thing. So if you have questions about:

Cracks, Holes, Chips, Soft-Bottoms, Burns, Hairline Fractures, Color Change, Slippery Bottoms, ect. let's get started.
I am interested in information about refinishing a bathtub. How can I contact you for information? Please send information to Jerry@jpkatz.com or to Rkrebs@umn.edu

Thanks for your help.