Bbillcee

Reaction score
i need to buy a new 75 gallon natural gas hot water heater

recommendations please!!

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Ditto! Good advice above!

You couldn't pay me to install a Cesspool Water Heater!

Bbillcee

Reaction score
thanx ...went by the plumbing supply yesterday and they carry the bradford white 75 gallon.....

bw_defender_label.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bbillcee

Reaction score
many thanx guys.....this forum is top notch for plumbing...helped me through many jobs around the house

now i just hope the old one drains easy!

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I would hope that this being a gas appliance is being installed by a pro!

There are many consequences that may arise from an improper installation. Loud noises and failing to wake up in the morning being a few of them.

Installation is not always as easy as copying what is already there. Since your last water heater was installed there have been code changes as well as the introduction of new safety technology in the burner area (FVIR) that is very sensetive to improper installation.

Please have this unit installed by a pro!

If you do not heed this advice I at least ask that you have this job permitted and inspected. Just to keep you and you family from being in the news.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks