Duraflo parts

Users who are viewing this thread

notaplumberhere

Reaction score
I noticed my garden hose faucet leaking behind the handle a few weeks back. Just got around to it and notice the screw if it was a screw was corroded on and the handle was cracked in a few places and broke off when I was working on it. I also removed the vaccuum rod/pipe that is inside the sillcock and has the gaskets and washers on it. At least i think that is what it is called. The brand is Duraflo and after checking the Depot stores and local plumber supply houses, I cannot find any Duraflo parts. I even searched on-line without luck. Does anyone know where I might be able to find Duraflo parts...... or did another company buy them? Any help appreciated.

I can replace the vaccum rod and gaskets but replacing the whole sillcock is out of my limits.

Thanks again.

NPMSTR

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.prier.com
Duraflo was a trade name used by Mansfield Brass for products they made and sold to OEM's. Parts should be the same as the Mansfield 500 Series. Mansfield Brass sold to Prier Products in 2007, check Prier's website for parts information. www.prier.com

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I thought they went to watts! In any case you are tracing parts several companies old... Good luck I'd replace it!

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Prier has a good website there, so contact them about it.

Redwood is correct that support for old products is often the first casualty of company buyouts. Try to find parts for a Broadway faucet, as Broadway went to schlage to ingersol rand to Non Existent. Try to find parts for any old Thermador appliance. That company has changed hands so many times! There used to be a little old repair shop, now a freeway, I think, and he had all the old Thermador micrifiche cards, and even some printed parts books further back. That stuff was worth its weight in gold!

Johnny G

Reaction score
I went to the prier web page and found the repaii kit for the 300/400/500 series. part # 630-7755 MY local supply house had it in stock. No need to replace it.
Duraflo was a trade name used by Mansfield Brass for products they made and sold to OEM's. Parts should be the same as the Mansfield 500 Series. Mansfield Brass sold to Prier Products in 2007, check Prier's website for parts information. www.prier.com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks