Kohler Archer which overflow and drain trim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rob223

Reaction score
Hey guys my tub came in today and Im wondering I didnt see the overflow trim listed, its a long slot instead of a circular whole. also I think I want to go with the push down style or manual drain/plug instead of the linkage types any opinions of which is the best or what to avoid.
:) Hey I got to say you guys are great for taking your own time to help out others
Thank you!

Rob223

Reaction score
OK I found the assembly K7272 its kind of lame it looks like it only comes in white instead matching colors like biscuit. Any who do I attach the overflow the tho tub before droping in or after? Any tricks

malbadon

Reaction score
I spent a lot of time deciding if I wanted the Archer when i remodeled because I really really liked the look of the sloted overflow, but ended up not going with it. It really is a great looking tub though, grats on it.

I am unaware of the drain coming in white, I'm pretty sure it only comes in metal colors. You can find it here on Kohlers website:
http://tinyurl.com/5tv99h

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks