Remodeling problem - floor

Users who are viewing this thread

NatBrenMom

Reaction score
I just recently had my master bath remodeled to fix a shower pan leak. We had the entire shower replaced and the floor tiled (we had carpet in the master bathroom). I just started using the shower 04/25/05 and now, right where the carpet and tile meet, water's coming through the floor and getting the carpet and tile wet. This is near the shower but I don't see any problems w/ the tile directly by the shower. The carpet gets pretty wet after we've taken a shower. Is this something that might possibly cause us rip up everything and start over? :(

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
shower

IT would be hard to imagine a shower that was installed even slightly correctly leaking this soon. Until you know what and where the leak is, it is impossible to tell if it is a minor repair or adjustment, or a major rebuild. It could just be a leak from a loose shower arm, for example.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks