Urinal replacement Rundel to Crane

Users who are viewing this thread

Rickster

Reaction score
Hi all,
new to the forum here. I have a urinal that needs replacement as the base is cracked and cannot be repaired.The model I'm replacing is a Universal/Rundle which is no longer manufactured but the company by the name of Crane has bought U/R and make one very simalar but there are a few differences in dimentions.My main concern is the waste on center.The old trap centers at 6.5"s and the newer urinal centers at a little over 7.5"s. I've never pulled an old one off the wall and was wondering if I will be able to lengthen the waste line to the trap or not or if it even a good idea. I am assuming that the fixture is mounted over a sand or dirt base(thats probably my first mistake).
Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm not a plumbing novice but never tackled one of these urinals before and want to get some support! LOL!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks