In Wall/Ceiling Speakers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nate R

Reaction score
Anyone installed built in speakers? Especially looking for advice/reviews on particular speakers.

Anyone?

How about in the bathroom? Anyone have any speaker recommendations, or ones to stay away from?

Nate R

Reaction score
Wow, those are a NICE idea!

I think I found some that will work well for our budget and for the budget of our home. (Our house is pretty low-end)

Inwall.com has some great stuff and advice. Going to be putting a 6.5" DVC speaker in the bathroom (Bathroom is less than 7'X7') and probably and 8" in the kitchen. May put another 8" in the Master BR.

Should do the job. My wife and I both love music, so it will be nice to have it in the rooms we want for about $100/room.

Chris Fox

Reaction score
I prefer Niles. They have good mid range speaker and their well made for the price. I recently have been turned by Sonance(original in wall speaker company). They have some really nice ones too. I am a little partial too, I had a tour there last week:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks