Finding TOTO in Houston TX

Users who are viewing this thread

l faber

Reaction score
we are trying to buy a 2nd toto toilet for a guest bathroom. Already have an UltaMax, but thought about a Drake ADA.

Can not find ANY Toto toilet in Houston/Galveston area. None at the places on the Toto site nor the supplier where we bought our last one. No interest in helping us.

Has Toto gone out of the Houston market area???

Would it be safe to buy & have shipped? what happens if broken?

Would any other brand do as well? ...we have well water & low water preasure.

We are very happy with the Ultra Max.

L F

SliderJeff

DIY Member
Reaction score
I did a quick Google search and found plenty of Toto dealers in Houston.:)

Yes, but I am specifically looking for:
1.) The "large selection" place that was mentioned above
2.) The name and contact info for the one that Terry recommends given that I'd like to "give back" to this forum which is providing me info.

I'd rather not drive all over the city (I live in the 'burbs) trying to find a place that has the right model and color that I am looking for and then end up being charged more for it than I should or have less than exemplary service.

Thanks for your reply, though.

Regards,
Jeff

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I used to buy in Houston, but that was years ago.
I think since then, more dealers have popped up.

Now I mainly do Seattle, Los Angeles and Anchorage.

Thanks for asking though.

SliderJeff

DIY Member
Reaction score
I used to buy in Houston, but that was years ago.
I think since then, more dealers have popped up.

Now I mainly do Seattle, Los Angeles and Anchorage.

Thanks for asking though.

Thanks, Terry. Looks like I'll just have to take my chances then.

Regards,
Jeff

susandoc

Reaction score
I'm in west Houston (Katy actually) and brought the ultramax for our master bathroom.

I have seen the Toto toilets at Kiva, SW freeway (59) opposite Sharpstown mall. Also Fergusons showroom on Richmond just inside the loop, and a bath place opposite Fergusons. Not sure if they have them in stock, best to phone. Fergusons also have outlets for pick up (not showroom).

When I go to Kiva, I always go to the bathroom, as they have all different Toto toilets in each stall - and the different seats too!

Last edited by a moderator:

SliderJeff

DIY Member
Reaction score
I'm in west Houston (Katy actually) and brought the ultramax for our master bathroom.

I have seen the Toto toilets at Kiva, SW freeway (59) opposite Sharpstown mall. Also Fergusons showroom on Richmond just inside the loop, and a bath place opposite Fergusons. Not sure if they have them in stock, best to phone. Fergusons also have outlets for pick up (not showroom).

When I go to Kiva, I always go to the bathroom, as they have all different Toto toilets in each stall - and the different seats too!

Thanks, Susan. Kiva was the place I planned on running out to and checking as far as colors and models. Thanks for the confirmation! I PM'd you, as well.

Regards,
Jeff

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks