Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a
teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE ?

Statjunk

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
LOL. That was good.

HJ,

Happy go lucky patients get to roam around. Angry, frustrated patients get restraints!

Tom

Spaceman Spiff

Architect
Reaction score
Place bucket on head, hold spoon in hand at arm's length while standing in tub and say forcefully say "SPOOOOOOON!" then proceed to open drain with toes.

Whatever you do don't say "not in the face, not in the face!"

If the doctor has seen Monty Python's Holy Grail he'll let you go after he's done rolling on the floor laughing.

Otherwise you're in for a long stay.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks