Weathermatic Valves

Users who are viewing this thread

Irrigation Oldtimer

Reaction score
I have dealt with Weathermatic valves for many years and have found them to be excellent valves. They did have a problem with some M24E solenoids with water leakage causing shorting. However, they now have a valve solenoid called the S20P that I have found to be very reliable. If you need assistance with problem M24E solenoids you can contact Weathermatic at 1-888-4 The Pro and ask for their technical assistance. I have found them to be very responsive to product issues. They have a new product called the Smartline controller that actually monitors the weather and adjusts watering times to save water. Really a cool product! I have found information on that product at a site called www.smartline.com.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks