Rough-in Dimensions for Toto Ultramax

Users who are viewing this thread

frodnew

Reaction score
I plan to install a Toto Ultramax against an outside wall so the supply line must come through the floor. The specs do not indicate how far from the wall or the centerline this type of rough-in should be.

Anyone been there and done this? Suggestions?

Thanks,
Bruce

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Toto's web site has a line drawing spec sheet of each of their toilet lines...you should be able to determine the offset from the centerline from that.

frodnew

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Jim. But I cannot tell from the specs if the same offset applies when the supply comes in from the floor. Will it potentially interfere with the base of the toilet? Or will it be so far away from the base or the underside of the tank that it will look goofy.

Bruce

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Guess you need to find one and measure it. Depends somewhat on the size of the decorative flange you use around the inlet pipe.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks