rough in basement

Users who are viewing this thread

daveydo

Reaction score
Wow, that's a wide opened question. You should tell how many fixtures, 3 piece, 4 piece? Further, you need an estimate. A good plumber would have to inspect the proposed location first and have a few questions answered like the above. A couple or three estimates would be wiser and some research into the plumbers available. Check them out, ask for customer references, call those references and the better business bureau. A little time spent up front could save you a lot of grief!

Kminot81

Reaction score
Looking for a full bath in basement. I understand that I may have to drill a hole in the cement floor, or use a sewer pump. Just not sure what the cost of this may be. I just wanted a rough in, and we can do the rest of the work ourselves. thanks

daveydo

Reaction score
Still each rough-in is different. Without a look can a contractor tell what's involved? Take the venting for instance. what holes needs to be cut out where in order to run vents? Are there obstacles, is the house one storey, two? Can he attach to an existing vent stack, I can think of a lot more?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks