Repair Kit for URC 4022 toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

waterhead

Reaction score
I purshased my house about 12 years ago. All 3 toilets are URC 1.5L one piece. The inside of the tank reads 4022. So I assume htis is the model # of the toilet. There is a crack on the flush valve. The manufacturer of the part 'reads' Coast Foundry.

I also think it is time to change the whole internal parts. Can anyone help me on this. I have tried everywhere, no one is certain what parts will this toilet take. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Waterhead

Marrkk

Reaction score
Urc

URC stands for Universal Rundle Corp., now part of Crane. Go to Craneplumbing.com, click on "Contact information", select "wholesale" and find the rep for your part of the country. He/she should be able to point you in the right direction.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
urc

You could also try Sears Repair parts, but you would have to go to the parts center to find a person who knows the Sears number for that toilet, in order to access the parts list.

Marrkk

Reaction score
Coast foundry

Here's the contact info for Coast foundry:
Coast Foundry & Manufacturing
2707 North Garey Avenue
Pomona, CA 91767
Phone: (800) 521-4021 (In California: (800) 482-4911)
Fax: (909) 596-2650

Ask for Bill Wallace

I've talked to Bill, and he's trying to find info on the valve they used. He may want more dimensional info from you to help identify the valve. I explained I was calling on on someone else's behalf, and that he might expect a call from another person on the same subject.

Marrkk

Reaction score
Coast valve P/Ns UR109 & UR246

Bill (Coast)just called me back. The Coast part number for the inlet valve foe a URC 4022 toilet is UR109. The part number for the float valve is UR246. If you need the float valve, an alternate is a generic Coast part number 1B1X available at ACE Hardware Stores. If you can't identify which valve you need, call Bill (see my earlier message) and describe the cracked item.

Good Luck!

Regards, Mark

kohler-84499-1b1x-pic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks