toto vs. kohler toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

jsimms

Reaction score
I'd like to let everyone know that toto toilets are by far superior to kohler toilets, based on my experience. I have two toto toilets and two kohler toilets that I had installed in 2006. Both kohler toilets have clogged (I was always careful not to overload the toilets but they clogged anyway). One kohler toilet runs after flushing. My toto toilets have had no problems. DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON KOHLER!!

nyplumma

Reaction score
Re: Toto versus Kohler

I have to agree. Our company switched over to Toto 3-4 years ago. It's all we install now. Commercial or Residential. We gave up on anything Kohler a while ago and started using American Standard because we could get them cheap. But we had too many call backs due to bad china. Totos are more expensive, but worth every dime.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks