washer spin dryer

Users who are viewing this thread

skeetch

Reaction score
Hello, I bought a washer spin dryer used, it has hoses to connect to the tap, this would not normally be an issue however this is being used in my trailer which has maybe 6 inches in depth in the sink so I cant hook it up there or I will get a shower at the same time. I would like to use this outside in my shed, so here is my problem, my main water source comes in from the street in a hose, attached to it I have a splitter where one goes into the trailer and the other goes into the outdoor garden hose, any ideas on how I can hook this puppy up? I had thought of also putting in a plastic laundry tub, but what connector whould i get to attach the machine? I presume a set up taps attached to the laundry tub but to connect it to the hose so i have no leaks, drainage is not an issue, the sewage pipes are there to tap into ,
hope I havent confused you too much, if I have I am sorry, I am blond lol
sue

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
i assume this "hose" is like a garden hose and you can hook up to it like a garden hose? well they make a coupling that goes from female garden hose to female garden hose. I would think they sell them at any hardware store.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks