Q's Regarding Toto vs. Kohler vs. Duravit

Users who are viewing this thread

TomC

Reaction score
Hi. I am trying to find a Modern Looking Toilet to replace my 15 Year Old Kohler Elongated One Piece.

Was Considering the Toto Ultramax or Kohler Cimmarron but after reading all the negs about the Cimmaron was wondering if that applies to the Escale as well ( it is the K19496 )

Also considering the Duravit Stark 2 or Caro. Anyone have any advice regarding the Duravit.

Thanks

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
neo_600_top.jpg

Look at the Toto Aquia or, if price isn't a big issue, the Neorest. I'd stay away from the Kohler...don't know much about the Duravit...I did buy a sink from them for my mother...seemed well made.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
If you have the choice

1- Toto - Best flush on the market
2- Duravit - Good flush more of a designer series (more expensive)
3- Kohler - They keep trying like American Standard to make a better flushing toilet but i wouldn't recommend either.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks