No Water In Toilet Tank!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ima Asian

Reaction score
hello everyone! this is my 1st post and my 1st time having this problem w/ my toilet.

when i flush the toilet, everything runs ok until the toilet tank has to refil. i have those "floating cup" type of ballcock and i hear it doing its job but theres no water flowing into the tank! now once again i hear the water "trying" to flow but there no water at all. then i completely shut off the water supply to the toilet using the valve that right under the toilet, then immediately turn on the water supply again and it makes this "choking" sound and then the water begins to flow back into the toilet tank!

i tried to explain the problem in the best detail that i can. anything i may have left out please ask. any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks