Hand held bidet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sean Helmi

Reaction score
Sorry if this is "off-topic" but maybe someone has heard of this item.

We are looking for a "hand held bidet" which consists of a flexible hose with a nozzle at the end for cleaning after toilet use. (Don't laugh - this, full-sized bidets and the new bidet-seats for toilets like Toto makes are getting real popular here in Los Angeles on new construction and remodels, especially for elderly owners.)

I have seen models by ******** that consist of a hose and valve that connects into the toilet water line. Obviously the ******** is cold-water only. We are looking for a fixture that plumbs into the hot and cold lines in the wall and has a shower-type faucet plus the hose. I once saw one by Grohe but have been unable to find it again.

Maybe one could use a shower faucet and connect the hose to the shower pipe with an elbow, but that might not look very nice coming out of the wall. I am hoping to find a unit that is designed for the bidet hose and has a nice "finished" connection for the hose.

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

PEW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I have seen a portable one some time ago, seem to think it was Toto that made it. If my memory is right it was battery operated.

The Toto washlet seats are great regardless of age! My wife though I was nuts when I installed one. After a use or two she thought it was great. Had to go without it for a month or so during a remodel, you would have thought it was the end of the world. :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks