Moen posi-temp shower valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
I have been looking at Moen's Villeta Posi-Temp shower trim, and I am trying to find a shower-only valve, but I can't seem to find one. The lady with Moen's customer support wasn't any help, so I am just wondering if I have to use a tub/shower valve and manually cap it off for a shower-only application?

thx

moen_posi-temp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancaster

Reaction score
Yes,you are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Moen

I do not have a catalog handy, but I would be very, very surprised if they did not have a shower only configuration, although HD and Lowes would probably not carry it.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
We installed the diverter spout in our shower anyway. It's great for testing the water temperature with your toe, filling buckets, and washing dogs and cats. Surprisingly, I've never stubbed a foot, ankle, etc., on it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks