Flow rate for 1.25 inch hard copper

Users who are viewing this thread

Seaneys

Reaction score
Hello,

I live in a Chicago Bungalow. We're adding a moderate (600 sq ft) addition. I'm doing as much of the plumbing and electrical work myself (it's a nice break from the office).

The scope of my addition officially changed this evening. I was planning on leaving the old cast iron, but decided that since I'm replacing 4 of the 7 radiators with underfloor hydronic, I should take this opportunity to remove as much of the old cast iron as possible (headroom problems).

I'm a little concerned that I need to watch the flow rate in the new copper I'll be running between the boiler and the pumps/manifolds. Is there a good online source for max flow rate of 1.25" hard walled copper? I'd really to use one connection to the boiler to the pumps and manifolds

This is a legitimate project. My underground DWV and underground PEX passed on the first try.

Steve

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks