PDA

View Full Version : SanaGloss

Sampson1965
06-13-2007, 12:08 PM
I am still confused about the SanaGloss and would like to get Terry's opionin on it. Based upon what I have read, it seems like it would be worth the extra cost, but my other concern is that it appears that toilets with SanaGloss only come in white and I was wanting the Sedona Beige/Biscuit color. Is it correct that the SanaGloss is only available on white toilets?

Thank you.

Terry
06-13-2007, 12:14 PM
You can get Sanagloss in the Sedona Beige in certain TOTO models.

Vespin
Carlyle
Soiree
Guinevere

It is a nice finish to have.

In Cotton White we add two more models,
Drake elongated SG
Ultramax elongated SG

http://www.terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2256&highlight=sanagloss+poll

Sampson1965
06-13-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks, Terry. What is "cotton white"? How does it differ from just plain white? Also, is Sedona Beige the same color as Kohler's Biscuit color? Finally, which of the Toto toilets do you recommend for someone who has consistent problems with clogging?

Thanks.

Peanut9199
06-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Toto has two whites.
-01 Cotton White is a match for Kohler, Crane, Eljier...
-11 Colonial White is a warmer white and will match American Standard.

-12 Sedona Beige is a match to Kohler Biscuit and American Standard Linen.

Any of Terry's above list are well flushing toilets as they all have the G-max Flush.
The Soiree and Guinevere features the Double Cyclone™ flushing system. Using two powerful nozzles, the Double Cyclone™ flushing system creates a forceful centrifugal action that cleans the rim and bowl thoroughly with every flush. The rim has no holes, which makes it easier to clean and offers a seamless appearance.

Terry
06-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Since the main plant for Toto is in Atlanta Georgia, to them, Cotton is their idea of plain white.
It must be all the cotton fields around there.

http://www.terrylove.com/images/cotboll.jpg
Cotton White

Sampson1965
06-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the information. I will hopefully be making a decision soon. I have decided on a TOTO, I just don't know which one. I wish they had the SanaGloss and the Sedona Beige option on more of their toilets.