Help with slow running water after installing a pump

Users who are viewing this thread

jjn42b

Reaction score
Hi, I've just installed a shower pump where I've taken a connection from the top of the hot water tank into the pump and the output goes over the celing and down into the shower. This bit works fine! The problem is I've added a 22mm - 22mm connector with a 15mm t from a pipe that comes out of the cold water header tank and down into the airing cupboard and then feeds the bath. Since adding this connector the bath tap hasi lost a lot of pressure and now has very slow flow. Also the water is either not going into the shower or is very weak. Once the pump is switched on the hot water works fine but when the cold only tap is on the pump switches off and no flow, hence I think no water is getting in. Before I take the connector out could somebody try to lend some advise. :confused: :confused:

Many thanks

J

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks