whirlpool style Kohler bath tub - cracked fiberglass tiles

Users who are viewing this thread

mf24

Reaction score
I just bought this cheap and am thinking about fixing it up, can anybody give me suggestions as to what the best possible fix method

JrJ9JVFOScgxqjsThGdtvupC3ztO.jpg

zRBMeiOVPdCmRys9ri0Wf9tGSMCB.jpg

4i9B2cLKaCaJLkPmIJGzO0vrdkRM.jpgs would be thanks Mike.

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
Terry said:
Yellow pages,
Under bath tubs
You will see chip repairs. These guys can work wonders with fiberglass.

That is certainly one effective approach, but the cost of professional repair is likely going to be more than the price of a new unit.

If there is a locally-owned and dedicated paint store nearby, and I do not mean a mere paint department in the corner of some big box on the edge of town, you might be able to find someone who could help you come up with a small amount of color-matched top-coat in an appropriate material that could be spot-applied with an air brush after the surface damage has been repaired, and an auto-body repairman (or possibly someone in a large repair shop for RVs) could help/advise you with all of that.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks