5 port diverter?

Users who are viewing this thread

wkearney99

Reaction score
I'd like to run 2 rain heads, 1 hand shower and a tub spout. I'd like to run the rain heads individually and together. I'd like to do this without an excess of knobs.

Supposedly Omnibrass makes a 5 port diverter, the BV650. That would let me run in 5 modes: 1 rain, 2 rain, 1 & 2 rain, hand shower and tub. Trouble is it's only 1/2" input and I'm concerned about that not providing enough flow for both rain heads.

Yes, running both rain heads simultaneously is required as well as either/or. They need not be able to run simultaneously with the handshower.

Alternatively I could run a Hansgrohe 3 way (4 port) diverter in 3/4" but it would require the tub to be on it's own volume control.

The routing here is supply lines into temp mixer, volume control and then into the diverter. Using a 3 way would put a second volume control off the temp mixer to feed the tub.

So, are there other sources of 5 port diverters?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks