Cheviot Toilets - Ever heard of 'em?

Users who are viewing this thread

rnew

Reaction score
Hello fellow posters,

I've been diligently reading about all of the fancy toilets out there and I am torn between being practical and getting a toilet that will match the lovely new sink that I am also buying. I haven't come accross any discussion of the Cheviot brand. I would love to be able to justify spending the money to purchase a 1.6 gallon toilet "Antique" style toilet from them. The plumber I am working with has never heard of it and the plumbing supplier says sure they can order it but don't have any other info.

http://www.cheviotproducts.com/suites/antique.html

Can you offer any insight????

Thanks!

Zimmee66

Reaction score
re: Cheviot toilets

Apartment caretaker/homeowner opinion here, take it for what its worth!

Cheviot is Canadian, and we seem to see a few here in the northern US? We have a supplier in our area, but they are definately an 'off" brand.

The couple we have in our building are fine. That pretty much says it all...quality-wise they are Fords not BMWs, ya know?

I think I would not buy them again, but not because of real problems--just prefer something with a better warranty and parts availability, etc. They do have some kind of interesting "vintage-style" products, but I suspect they are all form rather than function.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks