1 & 1/2 bowl sink

Users who are viewing this thread

Markj

Reaction score
Help please:confused:
have just moved in to a house with a 1 & 1/2 bowl sink in the kitchen and the waste pipes need replacing and i would like to plumb in a dishwasher and washing mc any one have a diaram i could use to help me and can u suggest a site
ty
mark:D
can any one help please

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
sink

What is a 1 and 1/2 bowl sink? The drain, disposer, and dishwasher just require the common drain piping that even a Home Depot aisle person can give you. The clothes washer is an entirely different situation and for that we would have to know a lot more about how your piping is arranged.

Markj

Reaction score
ok thks
have just read some other posts and this seems to be a prodomently US site so dont want to waste any ones time
ty
:)

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
physics of moving water and air

i'm not sure how to read this.

The physical reality is the same, in the US or outside. Canadians can vouch for this, from first hand experience living both in and outside the US. Water and air, moving in pipes. The same thing anywhere.

the guy named hj gave you a good answer. Enjoy it.

david

Markj

Reaction score
thanks for all the advice my main concern is that the waste pipe to the outside drain is 2" dia and whether it could cope with dishwasher and washing mc flowing thro it also the small and large bowl at the moment both a u trap fitted iis this correct or should it be one trap for both of them i need to change the piping as it is leaking
any ideas??????????
ty
:)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks