Toto supreme question

Users who are viewing this thread

missab

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have a relatively new Toto Supreme (installed right before Christmas). Seems to like a really light touch on the handle when flushing. If I don't flush really lightly then the flapper remains open and I have to manually close it. I thought I was getting used to it but my guests seem to have trouble and sometimes I do as well.

Probably a dumb basic toilet question, but I'm not sure how to adjust it so the handle and flapper work more smoothly. Do I shorten or lengthen the chain? Or adjust something else? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
toto_cst854_inside_tank.jpg
It depends on what is sticking.​
It could be then handle sticking, which means it's either loose or tight.​
Or it could be the chain length.​
You will note that in the picture above, there is just a little slack in the chain.​

Tameria11

Reaction score
4 missab

Hi missab
I was wondering if you like the supreme and have been satisfied with the flush, other than the problem you mentioned. I have bought a supreme but it is not installed yet
Thanks
Dave

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks