No Water From Shower

Users who are viewing this thread

rrover27

Reaction score
My shower and bath water of both controlled by the same faucets, with an extra facet in the middle to change water flow form the bath tap to the shower head. Pretty standard stuff. Apparently out of the blue, the water no longer transfers to the shower head, when i turn the transfer faucet everything just stops. The water stop coming out of the bath but doesn’t come out of the shower head, except for just a trickle.

Cant think of what may have caused it, but i have been experimenting with differant shower heads lately.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

Markts30

Commercial Plumber
Reaction score
Remove the shower head and then try to turn on the water - if water comes out of the pipe, the problem is the head - probably clogged or something....
If no water comes out, problem is in the piping/diverter valve...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks